Name: Joana Hählen
Date of birth: 23 Jan 1992
Place of birth: Belp
Monika and Beat (They made it possible for me to set off on the long way to the top class. Thank you!)
Two sisters: Gianna (1990) and Simona, my twin sister
Hair: currently dark brown, naturally light brown
Height: 1.56 m
Shoe size: 38
- Movies: Les Intouchables, Django Unchained, Forrest Gump
- Music: The Lumineers, Of Monsters and Men, Florence and the Machine, Ellie Goulding, Avicii, Fun, Mumford & Sons, James Morrison, Imagine Dragons
- Books: The Hunger Games, The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared
- Foods: tomato mozzarella salad, sushi, meat
- Pets: my cats „Moudi“ and „Züsi“
- Color: red
Skiing likes and interests
- Disciplines: I used to do equally well in all disciplines. But I’ve always loved speed. Now my favorites clearly are downhill and super-G. But the giant slalom is also worth mentioning. It is important for me also to improve my technique.
- Terrain: I prefer steep, hard and challenging slopes.
- Favorite Race: The FIS Giant Slalom Race in my home town Lenk and the downhill in St. Anton, where I could celebrate my first victory.
- Strengths: brave, agile, adventurous, speed-loving, good sense of skiing, alert, optimistic
- Weaknesses: not very patient, starting (I'm working on it), sometimes too adventurous
- Motto: go hard or go home, never lose the fun of it
- 2011 World Junior Alpine Skiing Championship: medal in skiing combined in Crans Montana
- 2012 World Junior Alpine Skiing Championship: medal in super-G in Roccoraso
- Seven times on the Europa Cup podium
- Two gold medals in the Europa Cup: downhill and super-G
I like: every activity in as well as involving water, tennis, the silence in nature, travelling, hiking, biking, roasting in the sun, cooking for friends, watching movies, playing games, discovering new things.